Recipe provided by Full Commission in Atlanta.
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin Spice
- 3 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 ½ c. Half and Half
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¼ c. Pumpkin Puree
- 8 slices Brioche or Challah Bread
- ½ c. Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon, for garnish
- ½ c. Pecans, toasted
- 1 Banana, sliced
- ½ c. Maple Syrup, warmed
- Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel
- Mix spices, half and half, eggs, and pumpkin puree until thoroughly mixed.
- Heat skillet on medium heat.
- Soak sliced bread until the mix has saturated pieces.
- Add tablespoon of whole butter to the pan, and allow to melt; saute French toast pieces on each side until golden brown, taking care to keep the heat low enough to allow thorough cooking and not burning.
- As French toast is cooking, whip chilled cream and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar together in a mixer or with a bowl and whisk, until light, fluffy, and smooth.
- Serve French toast with whipped cream, warmed maple syrup, sliced bananas and pecans; sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel to finish.