Monkey bread is an easy and delicious dessert or breakfast. Make classic monkey bread even better for National Pumpkin Spice Day.
- 2 pkgs (16.3 oz each) refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Litehouse Pumpkin Spice Caramel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large Ziploc bag or bowl, mix the sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place into the sugar mix. Coat all of the biscuits and add them to the bundt pan.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the brown sugar and Litehouse Pumpkin Spice Caramel and heat until combined. Drizzle this over the biscuits in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let it rest a few minutes before flipping the bundt pan on to a plate.