An easy, grilled veggie burger made three different ways to accommodate all different lifestyle. Choose between a burger, wrap or salad and top it off with flavorful ingredients and creamy Homestyle Ranch dressing from Litehouse.
- 2 plant-based burger patties, grilled
- 1 medium tomato, sliced or 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- 3-4 romaine lettuce leaves (for burger or wrap)
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- Togarashi seasoning
- 2 hamburger buns OR 2 whole wheat tortillas OR 4 cups spring mix
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (optional for salad)
- FOR THE BURGER: Cut the hamburger buns in half and layer the grilled plant-based burger patties along with a single cheddar cheese slice, romaine lettuce, sliced tomato and red onion and ½ of the avocado slices on top. Sprinkle Togarashi seasoning on the burger to your spice liking and drizzle with Homestyle Ranch dressing. Repeat with the second burger bun and patty and serve immediately.
- FOR THE WRAP: Warm tortillas for 10-15 seconds so that they are more pliable. Cut each of the burger patties into 4-5 long slices and place them into the tortillas. Top with a single cheddar cheese slice, romaine lettuce, sliced tomato and red onion and ½ of the avocado slices. Sprinkle Togarashi seasoning on the ingredients to your spice liking and drizzle with Homestyle Ranch dressing. Repeat with the second tortilla, fold in the bottom and roll the ingredients into a wrap to serve.
- FOR THE SALAD: Divide spring mix between two bowls. Dice the grilled burger patties into bite-sized pieces and divide between the two bowls. Top each bowl with half of the tomatoes, onions, and half of the avocado. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, if desired. Drizzle on Homestyle Ranch dressing and sprinkle with Togarashi seasoning before serving.