Meal prepping is an easy way to make a ton of healthy meals for the week. Skip the take out for lunch and eat these delicious meals!
Orange and Soy Glazed Green Beans:
12 oz. trimmed green beans
¼ cup Litehouse Tangy Orange Citrus Dressing
2 Tbs. soy sauce
Lemon-Lime Cilantro Chicken:
5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
¼ cup olive oil
2 Tbs. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Cilantro
Balsamic Mixed Vegetables:
4 peppers of any color
1 lb. trimmed asparagus
½ cup Litehouse Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
1 Tbs. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Basil
Italian Turkey Burgers:
1.5 lb. ground turkey
2 Tbs. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Italian Herb Mix
1 Tbls. yellow mustard
1. Prepare all of the fruits and vegetables by trimming and slicing.
2. Prepare (3) large Ziploc bags for marinating.
3. Place all of the ingredients for each separate recipe in the three Zipoc bags.
4. Marinate at least 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Shape the Italian Turkey Burger mixture into at least six patties.
6. Preheat your grill to medium high-heat.
7. Cook the chicken breasts 10 minutes per side or until 165 F.
8. Cook the turkey burgers 5 minutes per side.
9. Roast the vegetables in a grill basket until cooked through, but still crisp. (OR) Roast at 425 for about 20 minutes.