Lightening up a creamy spinach artichoke dip is easy when you use flavorful OPA Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing in place of high calorie mayo!!
1 14oz can artichoke hearts coarsely chopped,
1 10oz box frozen spinach thawed,
4 oz. softened Neufchatel cheese,
1/3 c. fat free sour cream,
½ c. OPA Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing,
½ c. fat free shredded mozzarella cheese,
1 ¼ c. shredded parmesan cheese,
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard,
1 tsp. garlic powder,
1 tsp. onion powder,
½ tsp. salt,
½ tsp. pepper,
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Use your hands to squeeze every bit of liquid out of the spinach that you possibly can.
3. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl setting aside ¼ c. of the parmesan cheese.
4. Pour into a 1 qt. baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
6. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
7. Serve with crackers and tortilla chips!