A delicious fruit and yogurt parfait for Mother’s Day Brunch! Lite and fresh for spring, and sweet for your wonderful mom!
4 cups of your favorite diced fruit,
18 oz. flavored Greek yogurt,
(1) 12 oz. tub Litehouse Cream Cheese Dip,
2 Tbls. lemon juice,
Cinnamon chips (optional),
3 whole-wheat tortillas,
½ cup sugar,
1 Tbls. cinnamon,
4 Tbls. butter,
For the fruit and yogurt parfait:
1. Mix Greek yogurt and Litehouse Cream Cheese dip in a bowl and set aside.
2. Dice the fruit and drizzle with the lemon juice.
3. Layer the yogurt mixture in a glass jar or cup, about 2 Tbls., followed by ¼ cup of fruit. Keep layering until you reach the top of your cup.
For the cinnamon chips:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Melt the butter in a small bowl
4. Cut the tortillas into 1-inch strips. Brush each side with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
5. Bake for 5 minutes on a baking sheet with rack insert or until crispy.