A true authentic Mexican street corn with a cilantro twist!
- 4-6 ears of corn
- Litehouse Cotija Cilantro Dressing or your favorite Litehouse Dressing
- 1 package of Cotija Cheese
- Red Chili powder for garnish
- Peel back the corn husks and put corn directly on a hot BBQ grill.
- Char the corn on the hot grill until it has some black kernels (Don’t be afraid to char well, that is what creates a robust corn flavor).
- Remove the corn from grill and slather with Litehouse Cotija Cilantro or your favorite Litehouse dressing.
- Sprinkle generously with fine grated Cotija cheese.
- Add red chili powder for garnish and to taste.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
By Kevin Williams