Cream cheese is combined with OPA Greek Yogurt, Fresh Feta Cheese Crumbles, and other Mediterranean inspired ingredients creating an irresistible appetizer!
2-8oz. bricks of cream cheese regular or low fat,
1/3 c. Litehouse OPA Greek Yogurt Feta Dill Dressing,
1/3 c. Litehouse Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles crumbled into fine pieces,
1/3 c. minced red onion,
1/3 c. roasted red bell pepper strips chopped,
1/3 c. roasted sunflower seeds,
1/3 c. fresh parsley chopped,
1-2 Tbsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Dill for topping,
Crackers for serving,
1. In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese and OPA Greek Yogurt dressing until completely blended.
2. Mix in the remaining ingredients except the dill until thoroughly spread throughout the cream cheese mixture.
3. Shape the cheese mixture into a ball. I find this works best if I spray my hands with a bit of Non Stick Cooking Spray before handling the cheese mixture.
4. Place the cheese ball on a plate and sprinkle the top with desired amount of Instantly Fresh Dill.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour allowing all of the flavors to marry.
6. Transfer to a pretty serving tray and surround with crackers for serving.
This cheese ball is firm enough to hold its shape yet is soft enough to be dipped into with a cracker so cheese knives are not necessary for serving!