How do I explain the Manwich? Ok, it’s really just a meatloaf sandwich, but it is the best gosh darn rootin’ tootin’ meatloaf sandwich he will ever eat in his life.
For the Meatloaf:
- 1 ½-2 lb. Ground Chuck
- 2 slices Bread, torn into small pieces
- ¼ c. Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- ¼ c. Ketchup + ½ c. for topping
- 5 dashes Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. Litehouse® Italian Herb Blend
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp. Tabasco Sauce
For the Sandwich:
- 2 slices Thick Bread, toasted
- 2-3 thick slices Meatloaf (recipe above)
- 1 c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 1-2 chopped Chipotle Peppers in Adobo (remove seeds for less kick)
- White Onion Slices
Make the Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl combine the ½ c ketchup and Tabasco sauce. Set aside.
- Place the bread slices in a bowl along with the milk and egg. Allow the bread to fully soak up the milk.
- Cook the onion and garlic in a pan with olive oil until soft. Add to the bowl with the bread along with ¼ c ketchup, Worchestershire sauce, italian seasonings, salt and pepper. Stir to combine fully.
- Gently mix in the ground chuck. Form the meat mixture into 2 loaves on a large baking sheet. Loaves should be about 2 inches tall at the max, this helps reduce cooking time.
- Cover the loaves with the ketchup mixture you set aside.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve meatloaf for dinner (make sure you set aside a few slices for lunch!) or turn the whole thing into amazing sandwiches!
Make the Sandwich:
- In a small bowl combine the Ranch Dressing with the chopped chipotle (for minimal heat just add a tsp of the Adobo sauce from the can of peppers).
- Build your sandwich how your man likes it and top with plenty of the Chipotle Ranch Sauce.