How do I explain the Manwich? Ok, it’s really just a meatloaf sandwich, but it is the best gosh darn rootin’ tootin’ meatloaf sandwich he will ever eat in his life.
For the Meatloaf:,
1 ½-2 lbs ground chuck,
2 slices bread torn into small pieces,
¼ c milk,
1 onion chopped,
3 cloves garlic minced,
¼ c ketchup plus ½ c for topping,
5 dashes Worchestershire sauce,
1 ½ tsp Litehouse Instantly Fresh Italian Seasoning,
1 tsp salt,
½ tsp pepper,
½ tsp Tabasco sauce,
For the Sandwich:,
2 slices thick bread toasted,
2-3 thick slices of meatloaf (recipe above),
1 c Litehouse OPA Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing,
1-2 chopped chipotle peppers in Adobo (remove seeds for less kick),
white onion slices,
Make the Meatloaf:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine the ½ c ketchup and Tabasco sauce. Set aside.
3. Place the bread slices in a bowl along with the milk and egg. Allow the bread to fully soak up the milk.
4. Cook the onion and garlic in a pan with olive oil until soft. Add to the bowl with the bread along with ¼ c ketchup, Worchestershire sauce, italian seasonings, salt and pepper. Stir to combine fully.
5. Gently mix in the ground chuck. Form the meat mixture into 2 loaves on a large baking sheet. Loaves should be about 2 inches tall at the max, this helps reduce cooking time.
6. Cover the loaves with the ketchup mixture you set aside.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
8. Serve meatloaf for dinner (make sure you set aside a few slices for lunch!) or turn the whole thing into amazing sandwiches!
Make the Sandwich:
1. In a small bowl combine the OPA Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing with the chopped chipotle (for minimal heat just add a tsp of the Adobo sauce from the can of peppers).
2. Build your sandwich how your man likes it and top with plenty of the Chipotle Ranch Sauce.