Cooking fish at home is quick and easy with Litehouse Greek Dressing. Litehouse Vinaigrettes offer flavor options for seafood dishes.
Marinated Greek-Style Cod Fillets,
4 4-ounce boneless cod fillets patted dry,
½ teaspoon sea salt,
1/2 tsp. white pepper,
¾ cup Litehouse Greek Dressing,
Juice from 1 lemon,
1 teaspoon Instantly Fresh Dill (for flavor and garnish),
Lemon wedges (for garnish),
Steamed Asparagus with Dill,
1 pound of asparagus tips cleaned,
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil,
¼ teaspoon salt,
Juice of ½ lemon,
1/2 teaspoon Instantly Fresh Dill,
Directions: Marinated Greek Style Cod Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Salt and pepper both sides of the fillets. Place fillets in large baking pan and brush with dressing.
2. Bake fish for 15 minutes or until fork inserted in thickest part of fish is removed clean.
3. Remove fish, squeeze or pour lemon juice over each fillet. Garnish each fillet with Instantly Fresh dill, lemon wedges, and serve.
Directions: Steamed Asparagus with Dill
1. Boil 2 inches of water in saucepan. Put steamer pot (or vegetable steamer insert) over pot with boiling water. Carefully add asparagus.
2. Steam asparagus for 2-3 minutes until vegetables appear bright green. Remove asparagus from heat and place in serving bowl. Pour olive oil over asparagus and toss gently; add salt, lemon juice, dill, and serve.