4 cups cooked brown rice
1 tbsp olive oil
4 cups sliced kale
20 large cooked shrimp
peeled and deveined
1/2 cup Litehouse® Organic Ginger w/Honey
1 tsp Litehouse Cilantro
1. Preheat a grill pan and brush the shrimp with 1/4 cup of dressing and sprinkle with cilantro.
2. Divide the rice between four bowls and set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan heat the oil and add the kale. Toss to coat the kale and pour in the remaining dressing. Stir until the kale is wilted and heated through.
4. Divide the kale between the four bowls.
5. Lightly spray the grill pan with cooking spray and sear the shrimp on both sides.
6. Place the shrimp on top of the kale and serve.