Lighten up the popular Game Day Dip with Litehouse's low calorie dressing!
2 c. corned beef finely chopped,
1 1/4 c. low fat cottage cheese,
3/4 c. Litehouse Light Thousand Island Dressing,,
1 c. sauerkraut,
1 c. low fat shredded Swiss cheese,
1. Preheat the oven 375 degrees.
2. Place the cottage cheese in a food processor and blend until smooth, about one minute.
3. Stir together the corned beef, cottage cheese, and the Thousand Island dressing.
4. Pour into an 8X8 inch square baking dish. Top with the sauerkraut then the Swiss cheese.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is toasted and bubbly.
6. Serve with toasted rye bread and your favorite veggies!