Mixing this low calorie Greek yogurt dip with a small amount of cream cheese creates the perfect, low calorie, creamy glue to hold these ¨sushi rolls¨”together.
4 Spinach Tortillas,
¼ c. low fat cream cheese,
1 c. OPADIPITY Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Dip,
Deli Turkey (or any leftover meat you have laying around),
2 carrots match-sticked,
1 red bell pepper thinly sliced,
1 cucumber thinly sliced,
¼ pint grape tomatoes sliced,
¼ red onion thinly sliced,
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, and greek yogurt dip. Blend until fully combined.
2. Spread a heaping ¼ c. of the cream cheese mixture over each tortilla being sure to spread it to the very edge.
3. Arrange meat and vegetables on the tortilla covering as much surface space as possible. This makes for easier rolling.
4. Tightly roll the tortilla adding more cream cheese to the outer edge as needed to hold it together.
5. Slice each roll into 1 inch pieces.
6. Pack up your picnic and enjoy!