Jalapeño Honey Butter makes it better, y’all! Share your sweet but spicy cooking style with this 3-ingredient compound butter that can be used to smear on toast, slather on vegetables, baste on proteins or sauce up noodles and grains. Everyone loves it!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Litehouse® Freeze Dried Jalapeño
- Extra Litehouse® Freeze Dried Jalapeño or other herbs, if desired
- Add softened butter, honey and freeze-dried jalapeño to bowl. Use spatula to mix ingredients together until well combined.
- Transfer to a minimum 10-ounce capacity storage container, like glass canning jar or plastic tub with lid. May serve immediately in this softened state.
- Or, after mixing together ingredients, chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes before transferring to a portion of waxed paper and shaping into a log. If desired, outside of log may be rolled into additional Litehouse Freeze Dried Jalapeño or other herbs.
- Encase wax paper around butter log and twist off ends. Chill for another 30 minutes before serving, and slicing into discs.
- Jalapeño Honey Butter may be refrigerated, in an air-tight container or wax paper, for up to 2 weeks, or frozen for up to 2 months.