Meatloaf is transformed into a kid friendly hit by adding ingredients found in cheeseburgers. A healthier version of a fast food favorite!
2 lbs. ground lean turkey,
1 c. old fashioned oats,
1 ½ c. cheddar cheese shredded,
¼ c. sweet relish (or dill relish if you prefer),
1/3 c. ketchup,
3 Tbsp. yellow mustard,
3 Tbsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Red Onion,
1 ½ tsp. salt,
½ tsp. pepper,
More ketchup and mustard for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients until just combined.
4. Shape into 8 equal sized loaves, about 5 oz. each.
5. Place loaves on parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Bake in pre heated oven for 20 minutes, or until turkey meat is cooked through.
Decorate each loaf with additional ketchup and mustard, just for the fun of it.