Apple Cider Sangria! This refreshing, fall-inspired beverage is the perfect cocktail for cooler months. Crisp Litehouse Honeycrisp Apple Cider paired with ginger sparkling water, brandy, white wine, and fresh honey crisp apples. Grab a handful of in-season apples, a bottle of Honeycrisp Apple Cider and enjoy this delicious, not-too-sweet apple cider sangria.
- 1 standard-size bottle white wine
- 2 1/2 cups Litehouse Honeycrisp Apple Cider
- 1 12 ounce can ginger-flavored sparkling water
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 2 honey crisp apples, chopped
- Mix together the wine, apple cider, water and brandy in a large pitcher.
- Divide the chopped apples into 8 glasses and fill with ice.
- Serve apple cider sangria! Top with more ginger-flavored sparkling water or apple cider, if desired.