Shrimp is marinated in an incredibly easy and flavorful marinade infused with honey lemongrass then baked to perfection.
1 lb. lg. shrimp peeled,
¼ c. soy sauce,
¼ c. honey,
Juice and zest from 2 lemons,
1 Tbsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Lemongrass,
1 tsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Garlic,
1 tsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Jalapeno (optional),
salt and pepper to taste,
Litehouse Instantly Fresh Cilantro for garnish,
1. Mix together all ingredients excluding the shrimp and cilantro.
2. Pour mixture into a bowl or resealable bag.
3. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
4. Allow shrimp to marinate 30 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
6. Remove shrimp from marinade and place in a baking sheet sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 8-9 minutes.
8. Garnish with cilantro.