These pork chop sandwiches combine sweet and fresh flavors for the perfect summer meal.
4 thinly sliced pork chops,
1 tablespoon butter,
1 tablespoon olive oil,
2 cups arugula,
4 Kaiser rolls,
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon Litehouse Lite Honey Dijon Vinaigrette,
1. On a flat surface, use a meat hammer to pound out the pork chops to measure approximately ½” thickness. Place the pork chops in a shallow dish and pour 1 cup of Litehouse Lite Honey Dijon over the top and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Slice the onion into ½” thick slices. Combine the butter and olive oil in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until the butter melts. Add in the onions and caramelize the onions over medium-low heat while the pork chops marinate.
3. While the onions caramelize and the pork chops marinate, core and thinly slice the apples and set aside. Toss the arugula with 1 tablespoon of vinaigrette and set to the side.
4. After 30 minutes, bring a large saucepan to medium heat and place the pork chops in the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Assemble the sandwiches each with one pork chop. Evenly divide the caramelized onion, arugula and apple slices between the four sandwiches and serve.