Homemade sweet potato fries are easy to make, and can be served as a side or appetizer!
- 3 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into roughly ¼” strips
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Litehouse Homestyle Ranch
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss sweet potato fries with oil in large bowl.
- Add fries to lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn fries.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes, or until fries are soft inside, and crispy on the outside.
- To serve, sprinkle some fresh parsley and top with Homestyle Ranch.