Ooh la la, make a fancy fish dinner en papillote! That’s just the French way to say fish and veggies wrapped in parchment paper – ready in 30 minutes and that can be your little secret!
1 medium potato sliced thinly,
1 tablespoon olive oil,
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind,
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice,
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt,
1/8 teaspoon black pepper,
2 (4-ounce) Atlantic cod fillets (about 1 inch thick),
1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion,
1/2 cup grape tomatoes,
1/2 cup green olives,
1 teaspoon Instantly Fresh Chives,
1 teaspoon Instantly Fresh Parsley,
1 teaspoon Instantly Fresh Garlic,
1/4 cup Artisan Reserve Feta Cheese Crumbles,
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Combine potato slices, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a small bowl; stir until coated.
3. Cut 2 (15 x 24-inch approximate) pieces of parchment paper. Fold in half crosswise; unfold. Place ½ potato mixture into center of each parchment paper, directly one side of the creased line.
4. Top each potato layer with a fish fillet. Top each fish fillet with an equal portion of the red onion, tomatoes, and olives.
5. Sprinkle tops of fish and vegetables with equal portion of chives, parsley, garlic and feta cheese.
6. Fold empty side of parchment paper over top of ingredients to meet other side of paper; fold together paper in pleats or scrunches to seal completely. The shape will resemble a half moon.
7. Place packets on rimmed baking sheet and bake in center rack of oven for 15 minutes.
8. To serve, place each packet on plate and cut open with a knife or kitchen shears. Serve immediately.