Herbed goat cheese logs are a quick and easy appetizer to bring to your next party.
2 – 4 ounce goat cheese logs,
Zest of 1 lime,
1 teaspoon Instantly Fresh Cilantro,
1 tablespoon Instantly Fresh Jalapenos,
1 tablespoon Instantly Fresh Spring Onion,
1 teaspoon Instantly Fresh Garlic,
1. Lay out two pieces of plastic wrap on a flat surface.
2. On the top of 1 piece of plastic wrap sprinkle the lime zest cilantro and jalapenos. Place one goat cheese log in the center of the herbs and roll the plastic wrap tightly around the log.
3. On the top of the second piece of plastic wrap sprinkle the Instantly Fresh Garlic and Instantly Fresh Spring Onions. Place the second goat cheese log in the center and repeat the process of rolling the herbs around the cheese.
4. Lightly squeeze the plastic wrapped cheese to adhere the herbs to the cheese log and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Serve the cheese logs with crackers and bread.