Easy, quick, and a kid favorite! Ham and Ranch Mac N' Cheese is a healthier boxed version knock off! A fun twist on a comfort food classic that your kids will love!
2 c. macaroni noodles,
3 Tbsp. butter,
1 c. grated cheddar cheese,
1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese,
1/4 c. skim milk,
1 c. chopped ham,
2 tsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Salad Herb Blend,
1 tsp. salt,
1/2 tsp. pepper,
1/2 c. panko bread crumbs- if making Mac N Cheese Muffins,
1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
2. Drain the noodles then return to the pot and turn the heat to low. Immediately stir in the eggs and continue stirring over low heat for one minute.
3. Stir in the cheeses, milk, ham, herb blend, salt and pepper.
4. Serve as soon as the cheese is melted.
5. To make the muffins heat the oven to 350 degrees.
6. Scoop leftover macaroni and cheese into paper lined muffin tins.
7. Top with the panko crumbs and bake until tops are golden and crispy, about 25 minutes.