Eating gluten-free can be very simple if you learn to swap out certain ingredients. Topping this salad with a light crunch of gluten-free croutons and OPA Caesar dressing makes this shrimp caesar salad the perfect lunch or dinner.
20 shrimp precooked peeled and deveined,
1 head romaine lettuce,
3 gluten-free dinner rolls,
½ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil,
Litehouse Instantly Fresh Oregano,
Litehouse Instantly Fresh Garlic,
Litehouse Instantly Fresh Parsley,
Litehouse OPA Caesar dressing,
Shredded Parmesan cheese,
1. Place the shrimp in a shallow dish along with ½ cup olive oil and a sprinkle of Litehouse Instantly Fresh Oregano, Parsley and Garlic. Allow the shrimp to sit for 30 minutes to marinate before threading on bamboo skewers.
2. Prepare the croutons by cutting the dinner rolls into even cubes. Place the bread chunks into a plastic bag and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil, Litehouse Instantly Fresh Parsley and Oregano. Scatter the croutons in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
3. Wash and chop the romaine lettuce and divide it evenly amongst 4 plates. Top each plate with shredded Parmesan cheese. Evenly divide the croutons amongst the four plates.
4. Preheat your grill to medium and lay the shrimp skewers on the grill rack, grilling for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove the skewers from the grill and place 5 shrimp on each of the plates.
5. Serve the salad with Litehouse OPA Caesar dressing and a sprinkle of fresh cracked pepper.