The perfect side-dish for summer! Grilled Asparagus with Litehouse® Apple Cider Vinaigrette Lemon Ginger Turmeric Dressing. Simple, elegant and delicious! Enjoy on its own or as a side to your favorite grilled protein.
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends removed
- 1/2 cup Litehouse® Apple Cider Vinaigrette Lemon Ginger Turmeric Dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. If your asparagus are on the thin side, fit with a grill basket or a piece of aluminum foil to prevent any asparagus from falling through the grates.
- Trim the woody ends off the asparagus and place in a wide, shallow bowl. Cover with the dressing, salt and pepper and let marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Using tongs, place the asparagus onto the preheated grill or grill pan. Continue with remaining asparagus and grill, 2-3 minutes per side until just tender.
- Remove and serve immediately!