These quick grilled fish and veggie tacos will have your taste buds reeling with off the hook flavor thanks to Cotija Cilantro Dressing spooned on top.
1 lb. Hoki fish filets
2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 medium zucchini
1 medium yellow summer squash
1 cup grape tomatoes
4 to 8 baby bell peppers, assorted colors
2 cups shredded purple cabbage
½ cup Cotija Cilantro Dressing
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 lime, sliced into 8 wedges
8 corn tortillas
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill to approximate 400 F degrees.
2. Pat fish dry, brush tops and bottoms with ½ of olive oil.
3. In small bowl, mix together cumin, salt, chili powder and black pepper.
4. Sprinkle tops and bottoms of fish with about ½ of spice mixture, set aside remaining spice mixture.
5. Slice zucchini and yellow squash into 1/3” thick rounds, toss with remaining olive oil and the sprinkle with remaining spice mixture.
6. Lightly brush grates of grill with oil and place filets on top, cooking for about 4 to 5 minutes per side, a total of 8 to 10 minutes, or until white and flakey.
7. At same time, grill zucchini, squash, tomatoes and peppers either on skewers or in grill basket. Grill also for about 8 to 10 minutes, rotating or flipping halfway through grilling.