These grilled Blue Cheese Burgers are bursting with flavor and are a must-have at your next BBQ!
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked
- Red Onion
- Stone Ground Mustard
- Seasoning Salt & Pepper
- 4 Burger Buns
- Add seasoning salt and pepper to ground beef. Separate into 4 equal parts and form into burger patties.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add burger patties to preheated grill over direct heat.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes and flip. Cook until desired doneness.
- Place burger buns on grill for about 1 minute.
- On a plate, assemble burgers on buns, adding stone ground mustard, arugula, burger patty, cooked bacon, a slice of red onion and Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!