A delicious and comforting french fry recipe that features garlic and blue cheese crumbles.
For the garlic sauce:
- ½ c. Whole Garlic Cloves
- ½ c. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- 1 c. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 oz. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- For the garlic sauce, combine all ingredients in food processor and process thoroughly.
- Cook Fries either in oven or in fryer. Microwave blue cheese for 15 seconds.
- To serve, toss 1-2oz. garlic sauce with French fries and blue cheese.