Nothing beats fresh corn. We love to grill it up and mix with tomatoes, Feta, and Cilantro. It’s so easy!
4 ears of fresh corn on the cob
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Salt and pepper
Dressing: 1 Tablespoon Litehouse red onion
1 Tablespoon Litehouse cilantro
1 Tablespoon Litehouse parsley
1/3 cup olive oil
2 Tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
1/2 cup Litehouse feta cheese crumbles
One pint of grape tomatoes, halved
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl combine the dressing ingredients and set aside.
2. Oil the corn and season with the salt and pepper.
3. Grill the corn over medium heat turning the corn every few minutes until lightly charred all around. Allow the corn to cool.
4. Once cooled cut the kernels of the cob into a large bowl with the dressing and add the tomatoes and feta cheese.
5. Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper.