Fruit pizza is a popular, fruity summer dessert. This fruit pizza recipe is made with a whole wheat crust and a sweet Greek yogurt dip!
1 cup whole-wheat flour,
1 cup white flour,
1 stick of melted butter,
½ cup applesauce,
2 Tbls sugar,
Opadipity by Litehouse Creamy Cheesecake Sweet Greek Yogurt Dip,
1 cup diced strawberries,
1 cup blueberries,
1 Tbls shredded coconut,
1. In a mixing bowl combine the flour, melted butter, applesauce and sugar. Mix until combined.
2. Preheat oven to 350. Spread dough on a 16” pizza pan.
3. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool.
4. Spread ½ cup Opadipity by Litehouse Creamy Cheesecake Sweet Greek Yogurt Dip on the pizza crust.
5. Top with fresh fruit and shredded coconut.