4 4 ounce salmon filets
4 ounces Feta Cheese Crumbles
½ tablespoon Instantly Fresh Parsley
1 tablespoon Instantly Fresh Spring Onion
Salt and pepper
Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat broiler to 500 degrees F.
- Wash and pat dry the salmon filets. Lay on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper. (You can also choose to marinate the salmon filets in olive oil and lemon juice for 30 minutes if you’d like)
- Sprinkle the salmon filets with salt and pepper.
- Place the feta cheese crumbles, parsley and spring onion on a cutting board.
- Drizzle the cheese mixture with the lemon juice and use a knife to dice the cheese and mix in the herbs.
- Divide the cheese mixture evenly between the salmon filets. Place in the broiler for 25-30 minutes. Serve immediately.