- 4 4oz. Salmon Filets
- 4 oz. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
- ½ tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Spring Onion
- Salt and Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Preheat broiler to 500°F.
- Wash and pat dry the salmon filets. Lay on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper. (You can also choose to marinate the salmon filets in olive oil and lemon juice for 30 minutes if you’d like.)
- Sprinkle the salmon filets with salt and pepper.
- Place the feta cheese crumbles, parsley and spring onion on a cutting board.
- Drizzle the cheese mixture with the lemon juice and use a knife to dice the cheese and mix in the herbs.
- Divide the cheese mixture evenly between the salmon filets. Place in the broiler for 25-30 minutes. Serve immediately.