Top chicken with these three ingredients and you’ve got yourself a quick and delicious baked family dinner. The Greek salsa adds tremendous flavor in little time!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts,
½ cup Litehouse Dilly Dip,
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese,
1 cup whole-wheat Italian breadcrumbs,
For the Greek Salsa:,
1 cup diced cucumber,
½ cup diced red bell pepper,
½ cup chopped kalamata olives,
½ cup Litehouse Feta Cheese Crumbles,
½ tsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Dill,
2 Tbls. Extra virgin olive oil,
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Meanwhile, mix Dilly Dip and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a greased, 9x13 baking pan.
3. Fully cover the chicken with the dilly dip and cheese mixture and sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top.
4. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the Greek Salsa. Place all of the diced ingredients in a small airtight container. Add the feta cheese, dill, extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper. Let the salsa marinate in the fridge while the chicken is cooking.
6. Top the freshly baked chicken with the salsa and serve!