If a cake could be a southern lady, my lovely Lightened Strawberry Bundt Cake would be belle of the ball! Indulgent yet mindful of a girlish figure, charming and oh-so cleverly quick to whip up, this pretty-in-pink dessert will have admirers lining up for a sweet, scrumptious slice!
1 (15-oz) box white cake mix,
1 (1-oz) box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix,
1 (13.5-oz) tub Litehouse Food’s Sugar Free Strawberry Glaze,
¾ cup egg whites,
¼ cup fat-free milk,
¼ cup canola oil,
1 (12-oz) jar sugar-free strawberry preserves,
6-oz (from 12oz-tub) Litehouse Food’s Strawberry Yogurt Dip,
1 cup powdered sugar,
Fresh strawberries for garnish,
1. Pour cake mix and pudding mix into bowl of electric mixer and stir to combine.
2. Add strawberry glaze, egg whites, milk and canola oil and mix until well blended (about 2 minutes).
3. Pour one half of batter into well-greased Bundt pan.
4. Take lid off preserves and microwave in jar for approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute or until slightly warmed and easier to spread.
5. Use a spoon to dollop and spread preserves in a circle around the middle of batter. Top with the remaining cake batter.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool on the counter in the pan for 10 minutes.
8. Place strawberry yogurt dip and powdered sugar in bowl of mixer and mix for 1 minute or until smooth. More powdered sugar can be added to achieve desired consistency.
9. Invert cake onto serving platter and drizzle with yogurt glaze. Garnish with fresh strawberries.