Take your coleslaw up a notch with the addition of dill pickles! This easy salad recipe can be made in under 5 minutes. Each bite is crunchy, creamy and tangy with perfect pickle flavor. Enjoy on its own as a side or serve on top of hamburgers and hot dogs at your next summer BBQ.
- 1 (397g) Bag Coleslaw Mix
- 1 c. Litehouse® Coleslaw Dressing
- 2 tbsp. Pickle Juice
- 1 c. Dill Pickles, chopped
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Dill
- Add coleslaw mix, Litehouse® Coleslaw Dressing, pickle juice, dill pickles and Litehouse® Freeze Dried Dill to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.