The blend of flavors will be a delight for the whole family
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halved
1/4 cup & 1 Tbsp flour
3 Tbsp olive oil
2 shallots, chopped
1/2 cup dry white wine
14 oz chicken broth
1/3 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Chives
1 Tbsp Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Parsley
1. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2. Spread out 1/4 cup of flour on a large plate.
3. Lay chicken breasts on the flour and coat each side. Discard any excess flour.
4. In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium-high heat.
5. Add chicken breasts and cook on each side for about 3 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle. Set chicken aside.
6. Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Add shallots and saute for 2 minutes.
7. Mix in remaining flour and then add wine, broth and salt & pepper to taste. bring to a boil.
8. Add chicken back into skillet with the broth.
9. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes.
10. Mix in sour cream and Dijon mustard. Stir in chives and coat chicken with sauce.