Feta cheese is whipped into the perfect cracker dip appetizer and topped with a homemade cranberry and jalapeño sauce.
(3) 4oz Simply Artisan Feta Cheese 12 oz. fresh or frozen cranberries
1 cup diced jalapeños
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup water + 4 Tbls.
2 Tbs. orange juice
1. Heat the cranberries, jalapeños, sugar, water and orange juice in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, beat the feta in a mixing bowl. Add 1 Tbls. water at a time until the feta is smooth. Set aside.
4. Using the back of a wooden spoon or ladle, smash the cran-berries.
5. Cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Let the cranberry sauce sit for 30 minutes.
7. Spread the whipped feta in a serving dish and top with cranberry sauce. Refrigerate any leftover cranberry sauce.