Feta cheese is whipped into the perfect cracker dip appetizer and topped with a homemade cranberry and jalapeño sauce.
- (3) 4oz. Litehouse Simply Artisan Feta Cheese
- 12 oz. Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1 c. Diced Jalapeños
- 1 c. Sugar
- 1/3 c. Water + 4 tbsp.
- 2 tsp. Orange Juice
- Heat the cranberries, jalapeños, sugar, water and orange juice in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the feta in a mixing bowl. Add 1 Tbls. water at a time until the feta is smooth. Set aside.
- Using the back of a wooden spoon or ladle, smash the cran-berries.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Let the cranberry sauce sit for 30 minutes.
- Spread the whipped feta in a serving dish and top with cranberry sauce. Refrigerate any leftover cranberry sauce.