This summery salad is made with fresh sweet corn, jalepeños, perfectly ripe avocados, cilantro, and jalapeño ranch dressing for an easy, quick appetizer or side dish that’s ready in less than 20 minutes.
- 4 cups cooked corn
- 1/2 cup Litehouse® Jalapeño Ranch
- 1 jalapeño, finely minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado, diced
- Boil corn until tender (about 5 minutes), then transfer to a bowl and let cool for a few minutes.
- Add in jalapeño, cilantro and avocado and stir. Toss in jalapeño ranch. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.