A delicious dessert, full of caramel and sweet flavor!
- ½ cup Arborio rice or short-grain rice
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip or any of the following:
- Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel Dip
- Litehouse® Chocolate Caramel Dip
- Litehouse® Low Fat Caramel
- In a medium saucepan, cook and stir rice in butter for 2 minutes.
- Carefully stir in milk (mixture may splatter). Bring to a low boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat until most of the milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally (about 30 min. May appear curdled).
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla; swirl in Litehouse® caramel dip.
- Pour into 4 individual serving dishes.
- Heat 1/4 cup Litehouse® Caramel Dip in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Drizzle over top of the individual servings.
- Serve warm.