Roll in from long day at the pool or park and right into an easy 20-minute dinner with this fun and no-cook take on summer rolls – everyone loves a Chicken Avocado BLT!
- 12 pieces of rice paper, approximately 8'' diameter
- 4-6 large romaine lettuce leaves, spines removed and torn into medium pieces
- 12 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken, white meat without skin
- 18 slices microwave bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into 24 very thin slices
- 18 grape tomatoes, halved into 36 pieces
- 1 bottle OPA by Litehouse Avocado Cilantro Greek Yogurt Dressing
1. Fill rimmed baking sheet with cold water and submerge single rice paper wrapper for approximately 1 minute or until moderately pliable and tacky (but not overly gummy). Carefully remove softened wrapper and place on clean, smooth work surface.
2. Place bits of torn lettuce into center of wrapper, leaving at least 1 inch clearance on top and bottom and 2 inches on sides.
3. Top lettuce with approximately 1 ounce of shredded chicken, a generous sprinkling of crumbled bacon, two avocado slices and dollop of OPA by Litehouse Avocado Cilantro Greek Yogurt Dressing.
4. Carefully wrap the top and bottoms up like the beginning of a burrito and then fold a remaining side over the top of ingredients and roll fairly firmly while compacting until you reach the edge of the ingredients, with on side left remaining to roll.
5. Add three halves of grape tomato in a line on this last side (so they will show through) and then finish off the roll by wrapping tightly and sealing off with fingers.
6. Repeat process with remaining 11 rice papers and ingredients
7. Serve summer rolls with additional Avocado Cilantro Greek Yogurt Dressing.