If you're looking for the perfect game day or entertaining splurge, this recipe for Cheesy Ranch Pull Apart Bread is sure to wow your guests!
- 1 Sourdough Loaf
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch, plus more for dipping
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives
- Sliced Gouda or Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 c. Shredded Cheddar
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- With a knife make cuts into the bread about two inches apart, slicing 3/4 of the way down to the bottom. Turn the bread and make more cuts creating squares.
- Stir the chives into the ranch and pour evenly into the squares. Place small slices of Gouda cheese into the cuts and sprinkle the shredded cheese over top, pushing some into the cuts. Top with parsley and loosely cover with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, take the foil off and continue baking for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with additional Ranch dressing for dipping.