Turn comfort food into a bite-sized meal with these Cheddar Ranch Shephard’s Pie Mini Muffins! Low in calories and a great way to control your portions.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoons Instantly Fresh Garlic
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper
- 12 Fresh Gourmet Cheddar Cheese Crisps
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin generously with cooking spray.
- Boil the potatoes over medium high heat for 10-20 minutes, until they are soft in the center. Drain and place in a large bowl. Mash the potatoes together with the ranch dressing, sour cream, butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lean ground turkey into a large bowl. Combine with the frozen mixed vegetables, tomato paste and Instantly Fresh garlic. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Add ground turkey into muffin tin. Top with mashed potatoes, and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until meat is thoroughly cooked.