Turn comfort food into a bite-sized meal with these Cheddar Ranch Shephard’s Pie Mini Muffins! Lower in calories and a great way to control your portions.
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Turkey
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1 c. Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 2 lb. Idaho Potatoes, peeled and diced
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- ¼ c. Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 12 Cheddar Cheese Crisps
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin generously with cooking spray.
- Boil the potatoes over medium high heat for 10-20 minutes, until they are soft in the center. Drain and place in a large bowl. Mash the potatoes together with the ranch dressing, sour cream, butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lean ground turkey into a large bowl. Combine with the frozen mixed vegetables, tomato paste and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Add ground turkey into muffin tin. Top with mashed potatoes, and bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until meat is thoroughly cooked.