A simple and delicious Charred Caesar Salad is a delicious appetizer for family and friends!
Litehouse Caesar Dressing
Parmesan Cheese, grated
1. Preheat the barbeque to a high heat.
2. Slice the romaine length ways and rinse under cold water. Pat dry and spray lightly with cooking spray or brush with a bit of oil.
3. Place the lettuce cut side down on the bbq just long enough for it to char. About two minutes.
4. Remove the lettuce and top with dressing, croutons and grated parmesan cheese.
5. Alternatively, first chop the lettuce, discard the stem and toss it all together in a bowl.
6. Serve immediately.