Black bean brownies are topped with gooey caramel and toasted coconut.
- 2 c. Black Beans, drained and rinsed well
- 3 Eggs
- ½ c. Honey
- ½ c. Walnuts (optional)
- 1/3 c. Butter Melted (for lower calories try using applesauce instead)
- 1/3 c. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- Toasted Coconut, for topping
- Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip, for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan by placing a cupcake liner in each muffin cup.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Divide batter among the 12 muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until just set in the center.
- Use the back of a table spoon to create a dent in the top of each brownie. Allow to cool 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Spoon the Litehouse Old Fashioned Caramel Dip into the dent of each brownie. Sprinkle with the toasted coconut.