Add Shredded rotisserie chicken to make this a quick and satisfying dinner.
1 pkg (10 oz) mixed salad greens
1/2 cup diced onions
3/4 cup red pepper (cut into strips)
1 bunch fresh asparagus
3/4 cup sliced black olives (drained)
1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
1 cup canned or frozen artichoke hearts, cut in 1" chunks
1/2 cup Litehouse Blue Cheese Crumbles
Litehouse Red Wine and Olive Oil Vinaigrette to taste
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
1. Break asparagus into 1 1/2" pieces
2. Add 1/4 cup water; cover and microwave 4 minutes
3. mmediately drain and put in bowl of ice water to stop cooking
4. In a large bowl, toss salad greens with rest of ingredients
5. Drizzle with Litehouse Red Wine Vinaigrette and gently toss. Add chicken, if desired.