Roasted fingerling potatoes tossed with brown butter and herbs make a delicious and easy side. Perfect for your holiday table, these tasty potatoes are full of flavor from nutty brown butter and a mixture of freeze dried herbs.
- 2 pounds Idaho® fingerling potatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Litehouse® poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Litehouse® freeze-dried chives
- 1 tablespoon Litehouse® freeze-dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F (350°F for convection).
- In a small pot, melt butter over medium heat. When the butter has just started to brown, remove from heat.
- Add dried herbs to barely browned butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine sliced fingerlings, butter herb mixture, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat potatoes.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, place potatoes cut side down in a single layer and roast for 25 minutes or until easily pierced with a knife.