“Lettuce” embrace the morning with a big breakfast salad! Our breakfast bowl is ideal for a powered-up morning meal, thanks to 3+ servings of vegetables, satiating bacon & eggs and a drizzle of tasty maple apple cider vinaigrette.
- 2.5 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup diced apple
- 2 tablespoons toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons Litehouse® Apple Cider Vinaigrette Maple Apple Dressing
- 3 strips bacon
- ½ small shallot, sliced thinly
- 1 large egg
- Additional topping, as desired
- Toss together spinach, diced apple, pecans in small bowl with Maple Apple Dressing. Set aside.
- In skillet, over medium-high heat, cook bacon on medium high, flipping once with tongs, until browned and crispy, approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Use tongs, to remove to paper towels to cool. Pour off bacon grease, but do not wash skillet
- In same skillet (with a bit of bacon grease residue), saute shallots and cook egg to preference.
- Add egg, shallots and bacon to dressed salad and enjoy!