These Delicious Blue Cheese Burgers Made with Litehouse Blue Cheese will leave your guests wanting more!
3 pounds lean ground beef
4 ounces Litehouse Blue Cheese Crumbles
1/2 cup Litehouse Instantly Fresh Chives
1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce (if desired)
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
1 1/2 tsp. salt
12 hamburger buns
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, and salt.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Form the burger mixture into 12 patties.
- Oil the grill and grill patties 5 minutes on each side, or until well done.
- Serve with buns. (Could also be topped with any Litehouse Dressing of your choice!)