Bring on the flavors of summer with this light and fresh salad. The sweet heat brought on by the combination of spicy blackened chicken and sweet summer berries will have you craving this salad until the berry bushes stop producing!
- 2 Chicken Breasts Halves
- 2 tbsp. Blackening Seasoning
- 3 c. Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 3 c. Baby Spinach
- 1 c. Sliced Fresh Strawberries
- 1/2 c. Fresh Blackberries
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 c. Toasted Chopped Pecans
- Litehouse® Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Coat each chicken breast in the blackening seasoning.
- Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes per side in the hot pan until no longer pink. Allow chicken to rest while preparing the salad.
- Mix the romaine lettuce and spinach and divide among two bowls. Top each with the strawberries, blackberries, pecans, and feta cheese.
- Slice each chicken breast into strips and place on top of salads.
- Toss with desired amount of Raspberry Vinaigrette and dig in!