Prep to plate in under 30 minutes, this off-the-hook salmon dinner is baked on a sheet pan to make weeknight meal duty (and clean up) a snap!
- 1 to 1 ½ lbs. salmon (skin on or off, your choice), cut into 4 individual filets
- 12 ounces fresh French green beans, trimmed
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries*
- 1 medium orange, sliced thinly crosswise
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup Cranberry Orange Apple Cider Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Line pan with foil or lightly coat with baking spray for easier clean up.
- Place individual salmon filets into center of pan with about ½ inch room between each.
- Arrange green beans and fresh cranberries around fish (omit cranberries if using dried cranberries later).
- Place orange slices in the center of each salmon filet.
- Drizzle beans and cranberries* with olive oil, lightly tossing in pan.
- Drizzle ½ cup of the dressing primarily on fish and a little over beans. Save remainder for serving.
- Season fish and beans with salt and parsley.
- Place in center rack of oven and back for approximately 18 to 20 minutes, or until fish flaking and vegetables tender.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining dressing and *garnish with dried cranberries (if you have not used fresh or frozen during the cooking process).