We’re looking to start brunch off right for mom’s special day and we’re thinking sharable. Double or triple this recipe to share with the whole family. Avocado toast has been extremely popular as a light and easy breakfast that can be prepared in a variety of ways. To add to that, it is a perfect recipe for children to be able to assist with, making it a win win for time spent in the kitchen.
- 2 Slices of your favorite Bread
- 1 Avocado, peeled and seeded
- 2 hardboiled Eggs
- OPA by Litehouse Avocado Cilantro Greek Yogurt Dressing
- Litehouse® Freeze Dried Guacamole Herb Blend
- Salt & Pepper
- Mash avocado with guacamole herb blend and salt & pepper. Toast bread in a toaster.
- Add mashed avocado mixture to toast and top with sliced egg, salt, pepper and OPA by Litehouse Avocado Cilantro dressing.