Making a quiche is easier than it looks! This Asparagus & Feta Quiche comes together in less than one hour. It's the perfect recipe for your Easter brunch!
- 2 - 9" Pie Crusts (the second crust is great for making the edges picture perfect)
- 1 bundle of asparagus (roughly 10oz), washed, trimmed and cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup Litehouse® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Half of an onion, diced
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 Tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil
- In a pan over medium heat, combine olive oil and onions. Cook until onions start becoming translucent. Add in asparagus. Cook until asparagus softens (roughly 5-10 minutes), continuing to stir.
- In a 9" pie pan or a cast iron skillet, roll out one pie crust. Cut up the second pie crust dough and add to the rim of the pie pan or skillet, for nice edges.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, parsley and feta cheese. Stir to combine. Slowly stir in asparagus & onion mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mixture to dough-lined pie pan. Sprinkle with additional feta cheese and parsley on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- For the last 5-10 minutes, take off aluminum foil to allow the edges to turn golden brown.
- Serve immediately.